Integrated Research and Investigation with our Due Diligence Services
Due Diligence is a Big Deal
From the Bribery Act 2010 through to HSBC’s public shaming over due diligence failures. Failure to operate due diligence can leave individuals and businesses at risk of harm.
Lack of due diligence can affect the ability to win cases and obtain compensation. For example, if an individual’s life or an organisation is damaged by others, and it is claimed they failed to perform the necessary examinations to ensure their own safety.
Due Diligence Investigations
PDL recognises that knowing the facts allows people to make better decisions. Better decisions lead to better businesses and happier lives. Find out about our fees process and free appraisal
Understanding the Due Diligence Process
Due diligence is vital to a successful existence for both individuals and organisations. Risk is a legal term, as well as a life process.
What Can We Find?
- Local enquiries
- Registered bad debts
- International company records
- Property ownership enquiries
- Location of hidden assets
- Professional and educational history
- Litigation and pending
- General reputational enquiries
- Investigation of corporate affiliations
- Address verification
- Marketing audits
Organisations don’t allow their staff to drive at a hundred miles an hour on company business, just as individuals don’t let their teenagers zoom around in the family car until they’ve passed their driving test.
Similar, investigation based, risk avoidance keeps organisations and individuals safe – and it protects them against claims from others.
Our specialist skills have revealed the truth by gathering sufficient evidence:
- Examining the background of a potential corporate partner in a merger who was bringing a substantial cash injection but a somewhat less substantial resumé of business experience
- Exploring the antecedents of a prospective spouse for a client who had been introduced to an apparently ideal life partner whose life had been largely lived overseas
- Investigating the facts around a job candidate who’s CV made them a front runner for a senior post in a small but rapidly growing organisation.
In all three cases the subjects of the due diligence were completely unaware of the due diligence process. Contact our skilled private detectives today, call 020 3747 1865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.