UK & International Counter Surveillance Services
Successful counter surveillance in a fast-moving world, means we ensure our operatives have up-to-date training in identifying and removing bugging devices without drawing attention to their activities.
The circumstances in which people or organisations are subject to surveillance are complex. Call 020 3747 1865 today.
People that are most likely to be at risk of being under surveillance:
- A company operating in a competitive market
- An employer with disgruntled employees
- A high net worth individual at risk of public attention
- The subject of a criminal investigation
- A spouse in a divorce case
- In a relationship with somebody going through a divorce or break up
- The relative of a criminal
Enhanced Technical Sweeps On An International Scale
Professional counter surveillance services by PDL operate nationally and internationally out of its London base to discover if you are under observation.
Our services include the full range of counter surveillance techniques:
- bug sweeping
- eavesdropping protection
- GPS sweeping
- locating wireless tracking devices in vehicles
We also have skilled counter surveillance operatives who can check if you are being tailed by an investigator.
Protect Your Privacy With Bug Sweeping Experts
Our London counter surveillance team has become increasingly aware of what could be called ‘amateur bugging’. The ability to purchase spying devices online has led to an upsurge in surveillance by private individuals on others. Need help? Click here for costs.
Phone taps, hidden microphones, concealed cameras and other forms of concealed information gathering have become almost commonplace. We’re expert at spotting such devices and dealing with them.
Our recent cases have included:
- Discovering that a Company Director’s office phone had been bugged by an employee who feared being caught siphoning off profits
- Establishing that a private client was under camera surveillance by her ex-husband seeking to prove she was having a relationship with another man to cut his maintenance payments
- Uncovering a sophisticated spying scheme launched by a foreign competitor against a British business in an attempt to discover patented formulas for a best-selling product
What can you do if you fear you’re being watched?
At Private Detective London we put together a team based on your needs and circumstances that immediately launches counter surveillance activity to restore your security and peace of mind.
Contact us on 020 3747 1865. We can immediately begin to advise you on how to protect yourself from surveillance.